Thursday, April 16, 2015

In search of a brand rep!


As my small business goes from taking tiny shredded lotus steps to leaps and bounds like a gazelle, I am searching for a few brand representatives (maybe 1-3 individuals) to help spread the word. Bloggers are definitely welcome, but must have an active following. If you are not a blogger, fear not! Just send me your social media platforms! (Instagram, Facebook, etc)


If you are interested in helping me out, please answer the following questions and email to me at julemijewelry@yahoo.com.

1 - Name
2 - Email
3 - Your blog website (if you are a blogger)
4 - Your social media links (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook sites are a must)
5 - How do you plan to market my items?
6 - My target market are ages 20-50. Will you be able to successfully market to these individuals. How do you plan to reach out to them?

I'm sure I will have more requests in the long run, but these are the questions that came to me.



Please note that I will NOT be sending out free samples of my work, but will offer them to you at a discount. Not only does this warrant a fair review in blogs (if you are a blogger) or sharing on social media, but you also help a sistah out with groceries :)

Items will include anything available in my shop (no custom requests).

So get cracking on the application, and I can begin the search!


I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment