Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This is Why it's HOT!

First of all, I would like to thank all of you, old and new, in supporting my blooming small business. If you haven't seen my numerous posts (sorry about that! Haha!) about what I sell, I create handmade pieces of jewelry, from expandable bracelets to hammered earrings and more.
In 2014, my best selling item was the "Aunt" expandable bangle. It was also very popular in 2013. I would like to come to the conclusion that this is because there aren't many "aunt" related gifts unless you are becoming one. Most "aunt" gifts are related to popping the news of a pregnancy and/or relating to a baby. I have not seen many that can be a day-to-day gift; something for a birthday, Christmas, or a simple "thank you for being an awesome aunt" gift.
Here is the aunt bracelet that has been flying off the shelves (or in my case, my "creation station" aka "computer table") Aunt Expandable Bracelet  


Although this bangle was the most popular selling item for the past year and a half, I also have other expandable stacking charm bangles. Aside from having other family members/people such as mother, daughter, sister, grand daughter, grandmother, friend, baby boy, baby girl, and cousin, I have bracelets that are out of the norm such as robots, dinosaurs, and cupcakes. If you are looking for a gift for certain occupations, I have one for hair dresses, knitters, seamstresses, and even dental hygienists.
All expandable bracelets in my shop are now made with non tarnish and hypoallergenic stainless steel which is perfect for those with metal allergies. Even the charms' jump rings are now stainless steel. Have small wrists? Contract the bangle. Larger wrists? Expand the bangle at the coils to enlarge. The maximum expansion is a 3" diameter which is approximately equivalent to an 8 to 8-1/2" length bracelet.
And it doesn't stop there.
If you're not into the whole stacking bracelet thing, my shop also stocks beaded wire bracelets that can be seen here: Beaded Wire Bracelets

I use semi-precious gemstones such as garnet, agate, jade, ladradorite, and quartz to name a few. Into something a bit more sparkly? I also have shiny fire-polished Czech glass beaded bracelets in the shop.

I've still got much to offer.

If earrings are your thing, I have hand forged and hammered earrings in my shop! Earrings



Again, I use semi-precious gemstones, hand picked shells from Hawaii and Florida, and premium beads from all around the world (India, Mexico, and even Peru.)

And lastly, the best news....all items are super affordable! Prices begin at only $6 for earrings and my top selling expandable bracelets are only $18. All items come with the option of being beautifully gift wrapped (if they are being sent to a special someone).

Come take a peek at my shop at julemijewelry.etsy.com today and support small businesses!


Follow me!
Twitter @julemijewelry
Instagram @julemijewelry
Pinterest.com/julietarampi
julemijewelry.tumblr.com
facebook/com/julemijewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment